This privacy and data protection policy is designed to provide you with all the information you need to understand the scope and purpose of data processing in order for an acceptance, which is absolutely necessary to access and use the web, to be based on a perfectly informed consent, in the regulations on data protection that is applicable at all times.
Who is responsible for processing of your data?
Responsible for the treatment of date is the Creative dots S.L. provided with VAT number B-87926184, with registered office at Sánchez Pacheco 82, 2nd floor, Madrid, post code 28002, registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 36700, Folio 170, Page M657851, Inscription 1º. You can contact us through letter to our postal address indicated in this paragraph or through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through www.thecreativedots.com users are provided with information about the company's services.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At tCd (the Creative dots S.L.) we treat the information that interested parties facilitate us to manage any type of information / action that they ask us related to our services. The use of the data is as follows:
- To guarantee the content of the web.
- For the continuous improvement of the user experience.
- For the formalization of the contract signed with tCd.
- To inform you of any change in our service.
- Elaboration of our client profile to send publicity based on his specific needs about our services.
- For the prevention of fraud and maintenance of security, as well as compliance with legally applicable standards or defense of the interests of tCd.
- To send promotions and advertising of products / services similar to those contracted, newsletter on topics related to the sector.
In the case of an individual, representative of a legal entity, self-employed person or individual entrepreneur; the purpose may also include:
- Formalization of commercial contract with tCd.
- tCd reminds you that it only stores data of that information necessary for the correct management of the services contracted by the client.
How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept throughout the duration of the contract/project/services, being canceled at expiration. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, the data will be blocked and retained during the limitation period of the actions that may arise from the contractual relationship signed by you.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
- The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the contracts according to the terms and conditions contained in those contracts.
- In the case of a legal entity, self-employed or individual entrepreneurs, the legal basis lies in the execution of the commercial contract.
- The offer of products and services finds its legitimacy in the legitimate interest of the person responsible for the treatment, and the Client may at any time express his opposition to this type of treatment. The execution of the contract is not conditioned by the Client exercising this right.
We also inform you that the lacking to provide the required information results in the impossibility of subscription and fulfillment of the contract.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data may be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Once you have given your consent for the distribution and/or disclosure of your data.
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of tCd, our customers or others.
- By provision of Law, Regulation or by virtue of a decision of a competent, judicial or regulatory authority or, if necessary, in order to preserve their rights and interests.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data concerning them at tCd.
The interested party will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time, as long as the treatment is not necessary for the fulfillment of the contract. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation in the processing and portability of data by letter addressed to tCd (Sánchez Pacheco 82, 2nd floor, Madrid, postal code 28002). Ultimately, you can request information about your rights and file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Authority, located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.