Actualizado: 21 de oct de 2020
We can finally welcome our new look!
A few months ago we saw how the Creative dots had evolved significantly.
It has been 3 and a half years full of experiences and new experiences, which have brought us up to this point.
We are experts in Customer Experience and for that reason, we have always defended the power to put people at the centre; but we have gone much further. We have been leading true transformation processes for some time both in companies and institutions and therefore we can affirm that ...:
· We have transformed, we have evolved and changed our focus.
· We are much more than a consulting firm specialized in the meetings and events industry.
· We are specialists in carrying out transformation processes and innovation in any sector (governments, associations, institutions, corporations ...), helping companies to place the human in the center.
With our expertise we make organizations more agile, take more efficient decisions, are more inclusive, positive in their impact and therefore course, more profitable; giving importance to the “why” and “for whom” we carry out every action.
The evolution during these years and the change of focus has made our methodology also evolve and go from "tCdCX methodology" to become "CX Design Playbook". A methodology with unique innovation elements in consulting, which together with our knowledge in Event Design and with methods of ROI measurement, allow us to continue accompanying our clients to achieve your goals through the best strategy. And all this evolution deserves an image to accompany it. An innovative, impressive and representative image, such as the one we are presenting today.
MEET OUR NEW IMAGE
- Visit our website
- Discover our CX Design Playbook!
- Follow us on our social media
We believe that changes bring new opportunities and that this is the best time to carry them out. Hope you are as passionate about our new identity as we are and feel identified with it. Stay tunned, there is more to come.
¡ We count on you for this new journey, #tCdFAN!